A Bit About Sharepoint
SharePoint is a website-based collaboration system. Sharepoint gives an organisation the ability to control access to information and automate workflow processes across business units.
Over 22 Years of experience
Teaching People of All Ages for their better career
There is definitely a bright future for one who is looking to enter in the area of SharePoint. There are huge numbers of requirements for the persons with this skill set.
A person with good communication skills and a strong technical skillset can reach some top ladder-like Senior Architects or Senior Subject Matter Experts in the short span of ten to fifteen years of their career if they start as a fresher.
SharePoint Certification carries high value in career.
Remote learning is possible. Our all classes are via zoom.
22 Years of Experience
We hold 22 years of IT experience.
Huge Noise About SharePoint
Businesses who are ready to take their document and information sharing to the next level, it is the right time to use Sharepoint as document storage and management solution over the other solutions that they are currently using.
Everyone Is Talking About SharePoint
SharePoint Online is topic of the talk these days because it is good for structuring and collaborating the way data and information is shared. It does require planning, change management and discipline from employees to have it work the way you want it to work in your business.
Why Learn With Us?
Experienced for Over 22 Years
We have been in IT industry since 1998. We have researched market in Australia
We help Micro and Small Businesses
We have helped many businesses and they are gaining a lot after adopting it.
World Class Educators
We have learnt and grown as we moved further and we would love to pass on this benefit to the world.
Customise Your Course Today!
- SharePoint Administrator: Implements, manages and administers SharePoint
- SharePoint Developer: Creates and customizes SharePoint sites and components
- SharePoint Architect: Plans, deploys and oversees SharePoint implementations
- SharePoint Engineer: Manages ongoing maintenance and technical issues in SharePoint
- SharePoint Analyst: Optimizes SharePoint for cost and performance
- SharePoint Consultant: Plans, supports, implements and documents SharePoint projects.