SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office
- SharePoint is an industry leading platform for intranets, secure document management, collaboration, and much more
- SharePoint's core functions are
- a) to store documents in a more effective format than a regular folder system
- b) bring an organisation together so that everyone receives critical information that's relevant to them
- Sharepoint is just a one stop shop portal. It allows you to manage documents, provide workflow, and collaboration.
- A SharePoint team site connects you and your team to the content, information, and apps you rely on every day. For example, you can use a team site to store and collaborate on files or to create and manage lists of information.
- SharePoint allows for storage, retrieval, searching, archiving, tracking, management, and reporting on electronic documents and records.
- Sharepoint is a tool that helps an organisation manage its internal communications, applications and information more easily